Writer's group East Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's group East Online

A place for us to discuss anything writing and to respond to weekly writing prompts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesley-writer (I think)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
suspreena

Lesley-writer (I think) Empty
PostSubject: Lesley-writer (I think)   Lesley-writer (I think) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 am

I've been writing off and on since 1984ish. I grew up in the Edgewood/Swissvale area, but spent from late 93 until this May in the WARMer parts of Texas. I'm now in North Versailles. I've got a lot of stuff started, but nothing finished yet. I do a running 'fanfic' with a friend of mine by chat every night.

I've got a daughter, almost 13, with sever ADHD, PTSD, and we're not sure what else. My mom lives with us and has since my ex left before being my ex.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lesley-writer (I think)   Lesley-writer (I think) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 am

Welcome. I'm so glad you moved over to the site with us. We have a lot of good things planned. My middle son is diagnosed with Bipolar I and ADHD, so I understand some of the difficulties you may have been(or are going) through. It will be a pleasure reading your work I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
http://writerseast.poeticforum.com
Julie
Admin
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Lesley-writer (I think)   Lesley-writer (I think) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 am

Welcome, Lesley. I'm really happy to have you hear and look forward to meeting you Smile
Back to top Go down
mkc75

mkc75

PostSubject: Re: Lesley-writer (I think)   Lesley-writer (I think) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 am

Welcome! I too have two daughters with medical and emotional "issues"! I also look forward to reading your submissions!
Back to top Go down
http://storywrite.com/Mkc75
*Vicki*
Admin
*Vicki*

PostSubject: Re: Lesley-writer (I think)   Lesley-writer (I think) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 am

Hi Lesley!

Welcome to the club! So far this little corner of the world looks to be shaping up nicely with a well rounded selection of people, so I'm sure you're gonna fit in just fine with all of us! I look forward to seeing your stuff and heck with all of us here for you to bounce things off of - you may just get more than a few of your starts finished!
Back to top Go down
suspreena

PostSubject: :)   Lesley-writer (I think) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 am

I did post something for feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesley-writer (I think)   Lesley-writer (I think) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesley-writer (I think)
Page 1 of 1