Writer's group East Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's group East Online

A place for us to discuss anything writing and to respond to weekly writing prompts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Vicki - writer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Vicki*
Admin
*Vicki*

*Vicki - writer Empty
PostSubject: *Vicki - writer   *Vicki - writer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi I'm Vicki! A quick bit about myself - I was born and raised in the South Hills of Pittsburgh but now live in the East. According to my parents I have always had a passion for story telling and was always writing something in a notebook study . Poetry, short stories, romances I love you , plays, fairy tales king queen , you name it, and a notebook was a constant companion. Especially on long trips to visit family in the Midwest. Currently I have been collaborating on a book with a good friend of mine and we are nearing completion. We also decided in October of 2009 that we were going to try out hand at writing a dramedy TV series that we can eventually pitch to the networks. So far we have roughly 16 episodic storylines written and will be working soon to put them into script form. I look forward to getting to know other members on this forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin

*Vicki - writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Vicki - writer   *Vicki - writer Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome Vicki--I will add a script/screenplay section to the section where you post work for comments in case you want to use it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://writerseast.poeticforum.com
*Vicki*
Admin
*Vicki*

*Vicki - writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Vicki - writer   *Vicki - writer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Thanks Alyssa!

I'm sure once we start getting it into script form I just might need some feedback! :-)
Back to top Go down
Julie
Admin
Julie

*Vicki - writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Vicki - writer   *Vicki - writer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:24 am

Hi, and welcome, Vicki. It sounds like you've got some really interesting experience to bring to the group. It will be great to check out your work and meet you in person. Do you do much else with scriptwriting now? Anything with film?
Back to top Go down
mkc75

mkc75

*Vicki - writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Vicki - writer   *Vicki - writer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:57 am

Hey Vicki! If you are ever in need of actors and actresses to shoot a pilot, hit me up! I have a few contacts that might help ya out!
Back to top Go down
http://storywrite.com/Mkc75
sarafaith

sarafaith

*Vicki - writer Empty
PostSubject: Here's to episode 17, partner!   *Vicki - writer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:00 am

Besides being distant twins in this life, I think we must have been actual twins in a previous one.
Some parents call it storytelling... I got everything from "Sarah's Full of it" to "You can't always believe what she says, She has over active imagination." Pfffft, you and I will be laughing all the way to the studio/press conference/redcarpet/casting call one of these days. Then they will be glad they reared "storytellers" lol
So, what's good on the menu around here? My muse is hungry.

-- Sarah

*Vicki* wrote:
Hi I'm Vicki! A quick bit about myself - I was born and raised in the South Hills of Pittsburgh but now live in the East. According to my parents I have always had a passion for story telling and was always writing something in a notebook study . Poetry, short stories, romances I love you , plays, fairy tales king queen , you name it, and a notebook was a constant companion. Especially on long trips to visit family in the Midwest. Currently I have been collaborating on a book with a good friend of mine and we are nearing completion. We also decided in October of 2009 that we were going to try out hand at writing a dramedy TV series that we can eventually pitch to the networks. So far we have roughly 16 episodic storylines written and will be working soon to put them into script form. I look forward to getting to know other members on this forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sarafaith7
Sponsored content

*Vicki - writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Vicki - writer   *Vicki - writer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Vicki - writer
Page 1 of 1