Writer's group East Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's group East Online

A place for us to discuss anything writing and to respond to weekly writing prompts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi to everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tawnya Riddle

Hi to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi to everyone!   Hi to everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi everyone! I know a few of you from Carlow and it is great to feel connected! To those of you I haven't meant, I look forward to getting to know you through these forums.
Here is the rundown of me...
I am a mom to one-year-old Fairy Ari, the light and inspiration of my life. I am married to a wonderful man who has been supportive of my writing since I met him in college and I am a part-time special education teacher. I have dreams of publishing but no discipline. I write plays and young adult fiction. I have started but failed to follow through on multiple undergrad and grad writing programs for a variety of reasons but have not given up the dream of being a published playwright.
I love to read new works and look forward to offering lots of praise for what is sure to be wonderful writing from all of you talented people in the forum.
Until next time...
T
Back to top Go down
Julie
Admin
Julie

Hi to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone!   Hi to everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 am

Welcome Tawnya - I'm so glad you got on here! Thanks for sharing so much about you - it sounds like things are going so well for you...and I'm happy to hear it! Thanks for the update--though I would have liked a little update on that cute Old English Sheepdog, too Wink . I am really looking forward to seeing what you have to share and to getting back in touch with you -- we all need some people to share praise, suggestions, and kicks in the butt with...and to the best of my damn abilities I'm gonna make sure you do all you can to become a published playwright!

Love ya, T.
Back to top Go down

Hi to everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's group East Online :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: