Writer's group East Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's group East Online

A place for us to discuss anything writing and to respond to weekly writing prompts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slarsen988

slarsen988

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm a screenwriter and have just moved to the area from NY. I look forward to meeting other local writers and just being able to discuss writing generally.

In the past I've written for studios, but have taken several years off to focus on parenting. I'm just getting back to it now. I'm really excited about starting a new project and hope to offer encouragement to others as well.

-S
Back to top Go down
Julie
Admin
Julie

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 am

Welcome, slarsen988. Thanks for joining up. How did you hear about the group? As you can see, we've just started and we're off to a good start. Please feel free to post any stories, suggestions, or comments and make yourself at home. Right now we're really interested in finding out when and where members want to meet, what you want to do, and how to keep your interest in the prompts and your own personal work (if you find need for such motivation).
Talk to you again soon.
Back to top Go down
*Vicki*
Admin
*Vicki*

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi S!

I look forward to meeting you! I'm hoping to become a screenwriter one day soon! I'm sure I could learn a lot from you and hope you don't mine me picking your brain from time to time. My writing partner Sarah (btw, her maiden name is Larsen!) and I are working on a dramedy for Television and hope that soon we'll be far enough along to have something worthy to pitch to a network - large or small. What brought you to Pittsburgh from NY? Were you in NYC?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's group East Online :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: