Writer's group East Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's group East Online

A place for us to discuss anything writing and to respond to weekly writing prompts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Permission to view written works

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Admin

Permission to view written works Empty
PostSubject: Permission to view written works   Permission to view written works Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 am

I have changed the permissions settings on all of the forums that we use to post our written work so that they can only be viewed by registered members.
Back to top Go down
http://writerseast.poeticforum.com
*Vicki*
Admin
*Vicki*

PostSubject: Re: Permission to view written works   Permission to view written works Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Good idea! I know I'm protective of my work and would like to select who I'd like to read it. A Joe Schmo off the street would be horrible! lol
Back to top Go down
Julie
Admin
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Permission to view written works   Permission to view written works Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sarafaith

sarafaith

PostSubject: Re: Permission to view written works   Permission to view written works Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:09 am

Great idea. I think most of us have that shared nightmare of someone snaking our work!

--Sarah
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sarafaith7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission to view written works   Permission to view written works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission to view written works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's group East Online :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: