Writer's group East Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's group East Online

A place for us to discuss anything writing and to respond to weekly writing prompts.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

all about Ruth ann

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rivory39

all about Ruth ann Empty
PostSubject: all about Ruth ann   all about Ruth ann Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 am

lol!

Well, for beginners, I am a wife, mom of four( one teen, a school age son, and twins in preschool), an employee at a diverse school district, and a full time student pursuing my dream to become a teacher. Growing up I enjoyed reading and just lately with the onset of my return to college, I have found myself desiring to read!
The subject I usually find myself interested is, is in psychology or "self Help". I LOVE true love stories, my favorite story is that of Buster Brown. For the Love of Jenny.

For me this site means giving me an opportunity to enhance what I am learning in my classes, and find new genres of authors. A bit of an expansion so to speak. I did begin some years back on a book and am waiting for the right moment to begin creating again.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Admin
Julie

all about Ruth ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about Ruth ann   all about Ruth ann Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:59 am

Ruth Ann, hi and welcome. We're really glad to have you here and hope that you benefit from being part of this group. What kind of teacher are you going to be? If you've got a newfound desire to read -- what do you think of having a books section? What you're reading now, new releases, reviews...just a thought. What kind of book did you start, btw?
Back to top Go down
rivory39

all about Ruth ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about Ruth ann   all about Ruth ann Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 am

Hi Julie!

For staters, I am pursuing a dual certification in elementary edu and special ed. The book I began about 8 yrs ago was about a young boy who went from home to home searching for love and security. I don't see myself completing the book at this time. It's a fiction book, with truth to the story...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
Admin

all about Ruth ann Empty
PostSubject: hey you!   all about Ruth ann Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 am

First time I stop in here in a few weeks and there you are! Ru, there are plenty of other stories in your heart that are so important for the world to hear. I love that we are going back to school at the same time, and its even funnier that bart is going back to be a teacher too!
Back to top Go down
http://writerseast.poeticforum.com
Sponsored content

all about Ruth ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: all about Ruth ann   all about Ruth ann Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all about Ruth ann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's group East Online :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: